Wolford Mountain Reservoir offers 1,550 surface acres for recreation and on-shore recreational facilities that include:
- Lake and stream fishing
- Boat rentals
- State-of-the-art fish cleaning station
- Boat ramps
- Water sports-including knee-boards and jet-skis
- Picnic areas
- Camping with RV hookups
- Wildlife viewing
- Hiking and mountain biking
- Facilities for the physically challenged
Wolford Mountain Reservoir is open year-round for camping and other recreational opportunities.
- For more information on camping and campground reservations, either call 1-866-472-4943, or click onto www.wolfordcampground.com
- Electrical hook-ups and sanitary dump are available.